Over the course of the conference, delegates have gotten the opportunity to send roses to other delegates. Delegates have used these roses as a way to send all kinds of messages to one another, both to say kind and not-so-kind things. Here are a few of the most memorable notes that delegates have sent to each other on Day 3 of HMUN:
- “Just wanted to make sure you feel included. Xoxo”
- “U.N. me, together forever.”
- “You may be the worst in your committee, but you’re the best in my heart.”
- “Can’t wait to see you and your failed resolution at the delegate dance.”
- “I get lost in your eyes like planes get lost in Malaysia.”
If you would like to send a rose, you can do so on the 2nd floor of the Sheraton Hotel.